www.office.com/setup The all new Office 2016. Get it today with Office 365. Do your best work with office 2019 application. New features make it easier to create.
Get the premium versions of the Office applications to create your best work at www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup.
What is Office Setup?
Microsoft Office is an application software on your PC at www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup. The app lets you control Word, Excel, outlook, onedrive, and PowerPoint from across the room, so you can walk around freely during presentations.With Office Remote, you can start your PowerPoint presentation, advance the slides, see your speaker notes, and control an on-screen laser pointer with a touch of your finger.
New Office 2019!
Microsoft Office 2019 is the current version of Microsoft Office, a productivity suite, succeeding Office 2016 at www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup. It was released to general availability for Windows 10 and for macOS on September 24, 2018. Office 2019 includes many of the features previously published via Office 365, along with improved inking features, new animation features in PowerPoint including the morph and zoom features, and new formulas and charts in Excel for data analysis.
Office for IT
Explore technical resources that help you administer Office 365 at www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup. Whether you’re an experienced IT Pro or just getting started, find events, programs, and services to configure, manage, and monitor the services effectively.
Office 365 Business includes:
- Always up-to-date desktop and mobile versions of Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only)
- Web versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive storage
- One license covers fully-installed Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user with information about operating system requirements
Introducing a free version of Microsoft Teams
A powerful hub for teamwork that brings together chat, video calling, files, and apps into a shared work space.
Sign in to download Office – www.office.com/setup
- Go to your Microsoft account portal and if you’re not already signed in, select Sign in.
- Sign in with the Microsoft account you associated with this version of Office.
- On Services and subscriptions, find the Office product you want to install and select Install.
- To install Office in a different language, or to install the 64-bit version, select the link Other options. Choose the language and bit version you want, and then select Install.
Install Office Setup on a PC/Mac – office.com/setup
- Depending on your browser, select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
- Your install is finished when you see the phrase, “You’re all set! Office is installed now”
Follow the instructions in the window to find your Office apps. For example depending on your version of Windows, select Start and then scroll to find the app you want to open such as Excel or Word, or type the name of the app in the search box.